BLA(H)’S Tumblr Thanksgiving Post
For those of you who celebrate Thanksgiving (and for those of you who don’t), I just want to take a moment and share a few Tumblr things I’m thankful for.
-I am grateful for being a part of not one, but several lovely, talented amazing fandoms. Seriously, you people with your fabulous art and videos and GIFs and stories and EVERYTHING.
-I am grateful for the happy posts, the sad posts, the funny posts, and every spectrum of post in between. They play the full melody of emotions on my heartstrings and can brighten a little corner of my dreariest days.
- I am thankful for my followers, for each and every single one. I am beyond grateful for the conversations we share, the love asks, and the silly communications with GIFs and pictures. And I wish you all knew how much you mean to me, how much you encourage me to just be myself and to express my interests and to spread kindness to perfect strangers and perfect friends alike. I am thankful that you put up with my shenanigans day in and day out and that you take time to comment on posts and to leave me lovely asks. And I wish there was more time in the day, more hours in the month, more months in the year that I could spend to know you all better.
-I am thankful for the people I follow, for putting up with my ridiculous fangirling all over the place, for making my day a little brighter by just being themselves and posting quality blogs, and by taking time to chat with me. You uplift my spirits and inspire me to do great things.
-I am grateful for feels all over the place. Because chances are someone else will be losing their ability to can along side me at any given time :)
-I am grateful for inside jokes. For wooly spiders and futuristic friends and baseball and music twins and SCIENCE. Because we are all free forming squiggles.
-I am thankful for the people that convinced me to join Tumblr, even if it was during finals week.
I am blessed to know such a fine group of overwhelmingly lovely individuals who never fail to make me feel special. And I hope you all know from the bottom of my heart that I am truly, deeply thankful for all of you.
6 Notes/ Hide
- madfromamyriad likes this
- automailmatic reblogged this from blacklicoriceaddict and added:
- automailmatic likes this
- mizmahlia likes this
- hellalara likes this
- audikatia said: This is so very sweet. Happy Thanksgiving!
- blacklicoriceaddict posted this